Providing the highest quality and cost effective facilities planning, design, and construction administrative services to support the education, research and public service mission of the University.
What We Do:
- Master planning, capital programming, project design and construction management of facilities throughout the UCF campus. We accomplish this by:
- Meeting or exceeding client expectations.
- Ensuring projects are completed on time, within budget.
- Respecting the unique needs and contributions of each member of the Facilities team and University community.
- Communicating honestly, openly and effectively.
- Continuously improving responsiveness, cost effectiveness and level of service quality.
- Cultivating a spirit of teamwork, placing team success and University interests ahead of personal goals.
Please direct general comments and suggestions about this website to Matthew.Green@ucf.edu
The purpose of this website is to provide an overview of various projects. Not all projects listed are included in the adopted Campus Master Plan. Projects proposed for development that are not part of the Campus Master Plan may require an amendment with public participation.